tag groups

I was wondering if we might be able to form our own tag groups out of the subgroups of http://danbooru.donmai.us/wiki/show?title=tag_group%3Aattire. The use of them is so that we can easily find the type of a piece of clothing most suitable for tagging.

I don't mind, I don't think nil does either. Can't think of any harm tag groups would achieve, at least.

Just don't bother expanding gun, I can't say I'm comfortable with a bunch more tags that are used on a minimal number of images and the subtags are barely used as-is.

I finally got the tag groups main page set up. We have several tasks to do next.

• We will need to describe each tag group on its page so that it is understood that, for example, tag group:pants includes skirts as well.
  • Alphabetize our tag lists, preferably with scripts, which I can make myself. Currently, the tag groups links are listed in the order I copied them from danbooru.
  • Link to it from help:home. I can't do this because the main page is locked.

First 2 tasks are mostly finished now. Let me know how you like it.

Swimsuits has a bunch of stuff I wouldn't group together with swimsuits and I would probably group jewelry by where on the body it lies but otherwise looks good.

To fix some of these problems, I'm planning on making tag groups for certain items.

• Accessories, for the tags under jewelry right now that aren't jewelry.
  • Costumes for tags from the swimsuits and uniforms tag groups that don't fit that description.

And I'm thinking of putting guns in as a subgroup on the objects tag group page if you're ok with that.

I'm deferring to log on this unless I have to spend too much time thinking about what I'm tagging as far as the different swimsuits because well, lazy admin.

Log is so reliable.

Thank you log. I changed the tag groups around a bit in response to some of the suggestions. Some of the pages may need to be renamed. Here are the tasks remaining that require admin work.

We can't actually rename wiki articles so you can just move them to new ones and then I can delete the old ones.

Linked tag groups from home.

ok, we need to delete tag group:jewelry and tag group:uniforms. They've been copied over now.

A few things to note now that the tag groups are finished for the most part:

• The groups might be more comprehensive than would be expected for a list of the most frequently used tags
  • I actually noticed a rename feature right next to the lock feature
  • All of the wierd/intimate tags have been moved over to tag group:fanservice
  • For some occupations, there exist tags for both them and the associated uniform. This may be redundant or their may have been a use for that.

Oops I guess you can rename but it's restricted to admins on danbooru so I forgot it existed.