fanservice tags

Currently, the tags that fall under tag group:fanservice are very little-used, possible because of that rule against positional tags. Here are some of those tags.

• upskirt has only 9 posts.
  • panty_shot doesn't exist.
  • I found many posts that showed a lot of the body part but weren't given the ass tag.
  • Also, nothing was tagged rating:q because of the script that rerated images.

I would find this site much more useful if we could find a solution to this problem because I prefer to browse the posts without looking at pictures of girls' butts. I'd like to hear if anyone else feels the same way.

panty_shot tag was used only few times on posts deleted by nil!

I can't find any record of pantyshot/panty_shot ever existing so they must have been purged from the image as well.

Tags are for focal points, post #179143 isn't ass, it's just a lot of thigh, it is maybe q at most.

There's a huge difference between post #112368 and post #179243.

If you want to derive some middleground tag I suppose that works but there's no good reason to muddy up a tag currently populated with post #112368s with post #179243s.

I'm sorry about that and I'll gladly undo my changes as long as I don't have to look too closely at the pictures.