Please remove wiki for marie. It has been replaced with kureha_marie. Thanks.

Please remove the wiki for ai_(iii). All images under ai_(iii) have been moved to aiba_ai.

Thanks.

Please remove the wiki for torio. The Moon has been changed from 都りお to みやこりお, so I have created miyako_rio and retag the images. Also, please remove wiki rio_miyako.

Thanks.

Please remove wikis Chunibyoo Demo Koi ga Shitai! and Takanashi Toka. They are not needed.

Thanks.

You may remove the wiki for sakura kyoko. The few images there were moved to sakura kyouko.

Please remone the wiki for hiiragi ma4neetann. It has been replaced with hiiragi mayon. Thanks.

Please remove wiki for Sodo Ato Onrain,
Asuna (Sodo Ato Onrain) and Silica. They have been replaced with Sword Art Online, Asuna (SAO) and Silica (SAO). This things consistent with the recent renaming of the series to Sword Art Online. Thank you.

Please remove wikis Suzumi Ruka, Touka Sawatari and Hayasida Azu. Images have been moved to Satuki Mei, Sawatari Touka and Hayashida Azu. Thanks.

Please remove wikis Shimozuki Sato and YukiRingo. All images have been moved to Shimotsuki Sato and Yuki Ringo. Thanks.

Please remove the wiki for Minaduki Miri. It has been replaced with Kaminazuki Miri. Thanks.

Please remove wiki Zero (ii). She is the same as Soubi Zero. Her kanji on Cure has recently changed.

Please remove wiki for Makishima Satori. Images have been move into Makishima Saori.

Please remove wiki Hinase. It has been replaced with Yuihara Hinase. Thanks.

Please remove wikis Lives that day Sir Wu and Dasuusa. They have been replaced with Wooser's Hand-to-Mouth Life and Darth Wooser. Thank you.

Please remove Suo Mikoto. It has been replaced with Suoh Mikoto. Thanks.

Please remove wiki Black Wolves Saga. It is basically the English version of Burakku Uruvusu Saaga Burakku Naitomea and I no longer plan to use it.

That's uh, backwards. Those are clearly all borrow words. Black Wolves Saga: Bloody Nightmare would be the correct tag.

Pleas remove wiki Magi The Labyrinth of Magic. images have been consolidated to Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic. Thank you.

There are two wiki entries for Clock Zero ~Shuuen no Ichibyou~. Although they appear to be the same, they are distinct. This is weird. I can not tell the difference between them except through their content.

Please remove wiki Yuzuki (ii). I have replaced it with Yuzuki Yuzun. I was able to locate both Cure and Cosplayer Archive accounts for this model and got the full name from the Cosplayer Archive account.

Please remove wiki Hoshino Mona Moka. Images have been merged with Hoshino Monaka

Remove remove wiki for Eniyuu Senki. Images have been merged with Eiyuu Senki. Thank you.

Please remove wiki for Chunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!, everything has been moved to Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!. Thanks.

Please remove wiki Aramary (Copsplay). The correct wiki is Aramary (Cosplay). Thank you.

Please remove wiki Sakuto. The images have been consolidated into Aihara Sakuto. Also, please remove unused wikis Ayumu (ii), Mizutama Marui and Taro. Thanks.

Please remove unused wikis Yuzu_Hina_ and Ni-na.

Please removed wiki for Koto Malon. All images have been consolidated into Koto Maron. Thank you.

Please remove wiki for Momo Asu. It has been replaced with Momosaki Asupurundo.