Sausage?

Um.. is there any particular reason why I can't view anything? Every picture is of sausages on a barbecue with "NO" stamped across it.

Someone on your ip address was caught doing suspicious things, if there was a legitimate reason they can pm me or nil with the reasoning and we'll consider unbanning.

Log said:
Someone on your ip address was caught doing suspicious things, if there was a legitimate reason they can pm me or nil with the reasoning and we'll consider unbanning.

Suspicious things?
I only come here a few times a month to check if there's any new Kipi stuff :S

PM me your ip and I'll double check but that's probably it. If your browser is doing anything funky with referrers that may be it as well because anti-hotlink protection may be able to trigger those.

Alrighty, I'll send one now.

Thanks~

Nope, not an ip ban, must be blank referrer or viewing the site through a proxy.

Blah :(
How do I fix it?

What are you using to browse the site? I've tested multiple browsers on win7&ubuntu with no issues.

I'm using firefox 3.6.12

I checked the logs, you are definitely sending a blank referrer. That could be either an extension or a setting under about:config on your browser I don't know. Fix that, view the site normally.