Unable to use unusual browsers

I am unable to view this page with browsers other than the most popular browsers. I cannot use elinks or my smartphone's browser, which I admit are minor inconveniences. However, I was trying to use automation to selectively create a list of tags for a new tag group: tag group:food tags. Unfortunately, this process is made more difficult by this restriction.

I use rockmelt. That's plenty uncommon. works great.

Chrome, firefox, ie, safari, opera, netscape, abrowse, dolfin, and mozilla should all work fine at least judging by piwik.

Opera works kinda strange for me - on some pages it not display one graphic. It may be caused by Opera Adblock or something. I use chrome for that one.

Probably just looks for ad in the file name which happens occasionally with hashed filenames and all.

Here is an example of the results of using other browsers. I should have put this in the first post.

http://www.uploadscreenshot.com/image/1464707/5034347

I imagine delorie sends a bunk user-agent which nil has disabled because of people ripping the site MB/s at a time.

I'm sorry for bumping this. I forgot that Danbooru does that whenever you edit your post to fix a tiny misspelling.

It only does that when you edit an OP.