A Question About Legwear.

Would the site mind if I tagged colors of legwear such as black_legwear to their respective posts? I won't expect those who upload tons of images to bother with a task like that but will do so on my own.

Any thoughts on the subject?

Are you trying to search your favorites by legwear? If you actually want to tag this, I would say that you can do multicolored_legwear and gradient legwear first because seeing the set of pictures that have 3 or more colors of legwear might be interesting. Also, I would be more interested in seeing the patterns and prints in the legwear tagged.

Oh, the idea isn't just for me but for anyone wanting to search for a specific color for legwear.
Legwear color tags I have lined up for use:
*Argyle legwear
*Black legwear
*Blue legwear
*Brown legwear
*Gray legwear
*Green legwear
*Orange legwear
*Pink legwear
*Purple legwear
*Red legwear
*Sheer legwear
*White legwear
*Yellow legwear

Legwear types:
*Asymmetrical legwear
*Mismatched legwear
*Print legwear
*Striped legwear

As for the application of the tags, I will do as much as I can for the posts in the many pages.

I wont use them for socks. That makes things harder to search for.

I don't think I've ever used these color tags on danbooru, so tagging them might just be a waste of time. In addition, the backlog will be so long that it will with almost certainty never be complete. Also, what is sheer legwear?

As for what I would find useful, you can do basically every tag under http://danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/33564 that is not under the specific colors header.

Legwear tags are fine as long as there's a couple pages for each.

Log said:
Legwear tags are fine as long as there's a couple pages for each.

I'll will do my best for the site I love. It may take a few days but satisfactory results will be had. Sheer_legwear will probably have some of the most pages followed by black_legwear and white_legwear.

If it seems I have been slowed in tagging legwear colors in the archived pictures, then you're right. Besides work, Card Hunter has consumed my free time.