Terms of Service
By accessing the "3dbooru" website ("Site") you agree to the following terms of service. If you do not agree to these terms, then please bugger off.
- The Site reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
- If you are a minor, then you will not use the Site.
- The Site is presented to you AS IS, without any warranty, express or implied. You will not hold the Site or its staff members liable for damages caused by the use of the site.
- The Site reserves the right to delete or modify your account, or any content you have posted to the site.
- You will make a best faith effort to upload only high quality images of Asian women.
- You have read the tagging guidelines.
You cannot upload a post or comment during the first week of signing up.
After the initial period, you can post up to one comment an hour and a variable number of posts based on how many of your previous uploads were approved or deleted.
In addition, you may not use the Site to upload any of the following:
- Non-asian: Photographs of American/Euro cosplayers, for example, are prohibited. Photographs of asian cosplayers, models, or random asian actresses are acceptable.
- Art: No drawings, CG, sketches or the like.
- Men - no pictures focusing on men, asian or otherwise. Females crossplaying as male characters, on the other hand are acceptable. Traps are generally frowned upon but occasionally get through.
- Furry: No. Just no.
- Watermarked: Any image where a person who is not the original copyright owner has placed a watermark on the image.
- Poorly compressed: Any image where compression artifacts are easily visible.
- Porn/fully exposed nudes: Any image that depicts acts of sex, urination, defecation, beastiality, etc. Tasteful nudes (nude but the naughty bits are covered up) are allowed as long as they are set to rated:questionable. The staff will be the final word on whether or not an image fits the criteria of this site.
If you believe a post infringes upon your copyright, please send an email to the webmaster with the following pieces of information:
- The URL of the infringing post.
- Proof that you own the copyright.
- An email address that will be provided to the person who uploaded the infringing post to facilitate communication.
The Site will not disclose the IP address, email address, password, or DMails of any user except to the staff.
The Site is allowed to make public everything else, including but not limited to: uploaded posts, favorited posts, comments, forum posts, wiki edits, and note edits.