Great website, I hope it has a long , active life. Some suggestions

This is a great site. Very clean and no popup BS. I hope it stays around for a long time and becomes more active / popular.

Some suggestions:

- a small "mission statement" somewhere clearly visible as the name of the website and the "point" of it are unclear to newbies.

- Donations link clearly visible somewhere

- More robust forum system with user accounts and such to encourage an actual "community" to form around this website like many others have around their respective websites.

- Just keep up the good work, dont let the website go defunct. =D

- One drastic suggestion is to make the name more memorable. Its very hard to pronounce and near impossible for a newer person to "suggest" this website to someone by name.

Anyhow keep up the good work.

-Troy Spiral

"Three Dee Bore Ooh" isn't that hard to say and it's a play on danbooru, the initial site and codebase.

Yay, reason to use bullets!

• about:this site has been our "mission statement" for a couple of years now.
  • Thanks to anyone who offers but 3dbooru does not need nor is it accepting donations at this time.
  • The forum is part of the danbooru script, I'm not going to make significant changes to as it makes upgrading a nightmare. Also, I kind of like it.
  • In my experience, you don't make community. It either forms organically or it doesn't.
  • This website is dedicated to gathering of decent cosplay images.
  • The website is also a godsend since it uses the Danbooru tag system, making images easier to find.
  • If you wish to contribute to the website, upload nice cosplay pictures and/or tag edit images like Hell.

Suggestion - how about update to download pools in one click (like on moe.imouto) ?

If moe.imo had a public codebase I'd say we'd look into it but it seems after 1.15 went active they split off and privatized their code.